Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thankful Thursday


One of my very best friends is diligent about blogging on "Thankful Thursday". Considering that today IS Thursday, I thought I'd follow her wonderful tradition. Here goes! I'm thankful for the love that surrounds me...especially the love from my devoted husband, spirited children, caring family and life-long friends. I'm thankful for the time to listen (like now, when--due to surgery on my larynx--I'm forced into a week-long silence). I'm thankful for laughter. I'm thankful for photography and the memories attached to the pictures. I'm thankful for ice-cream (because it's the only thing I can swallow). I'm thankful for the little things--because you're right, Kim--the little things really ARE the big things...

4 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

I am thankful for you and have been thinking about you ALL day. It hurts not to call. Was going to sen flowers but I know you're not a big fan of them...so I am sending something next week when you can eat something besides ice cream. Hope you feel okay. our guests leave tomorrow...I will e-mail you more then. It has been CRAZY this week with our guests and managing the gas leaks.


Love,
Dory!

P.S> I am proud of you for doing this and for figuring it out:)

Jennifer said...

The font looks great to me Bagel :)

I love the pic of your cutie! And what a great Thankful Thursday. Let me know if you have any other question. I'll be out of town tomorrow, but I'll be home Sat. :)

Winn said...

Happy New Year! Hope you are feeling better soon. Your blog looks great. See you on Tuesday. :)
Winn

fleur de lis cottage said...

Your blog is cute. You definitely have 3 darling reasons to smile.